Allianz Bank Bulgaria offers you the opportunity to take a short-term loan (also called an overdraft) against pledge of salary.
- More money on your deposit account at any time;
- Up to BGN 2000 as an overdraft;
- You choose the debit card on which you get the overdraft amount - International Card Maestro or VISA Electron;
- No management commission;
- Flexible system for interest rate calculation depending on your monthly incomes, as well as on the term and amount of the overdraft.
Up to BGN 2000 but not more than two net monthly salaries.
Up to 1 year.
The overdraft is granted and paid off in national currency.
Your future incomes (such as monthly salary, remuneration, rent, etc.) serve as a collateral.
Base Interest Rate (BIR)* + 8 to 12 % surplus.
* For information on the current base interest rate (BIR) of the Bulgarian National Bank click here.
For more information:
- An Overdraft Application Form;
- Family and Property Status Declaration;
- An Overdraft Contract;
- A Contract for the Transfer of Monthly Salaries and other Remunerations;
- Monthly Remuneration Certificate.
0800 13 014 – non-stop 24/7